IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HAPPY KWANZA!!!

MORNING COMMUTE:
The streets were virtually bare this first day of Kwanza. Speaking of which I have yet to meet a fellow African American who celebrates Kwanza. For the most part the majority of us celebrate Christmas. I did know one girl who worked at Center Stage named Fiona who threw a Kwanza party. Im not sure if it was a yearly deal or if she just up and decided to do something different one year.

Anyway, the train is short by one car. I suppose they are doing this because school is out and they figure that only public school students use the light rail in the morning. I am running late this time because I had to run back into the house to pick up my badge. I did not want it to be two days in a row that I forgot to bring it. As I got back to the bus stop I watched the bus that would have got me on time drive away.

TV on the INTERNET:
Last night I watched part of National Treasure: Book of Secrets. I will watch the other half of it after I get home from work. Then of course by then Voyage of the Damned will have been uploaded to the internet. Voyage of the Damned is the name of the Christmas episode of Doctor Who that aired last night on the BBC. It is usually a 24 hour turn around time before the episodes make it to the internet. All I know about the episode is that it stars Australian pop star, Kylie Minogue and it involves the Titanic. I can not wait to watch it tonight.

CHRISTMAS POST MORTEM
I suppose the main reason I have been happy this holiday season is that I have decided to cherish what I have. Right at this point in time my father is still alive, as is my brother, sister, nieces, nephew, and grandnieces. I do not know what tomorrow will bring all I know is that I am grateful for the present. Also it was neat that we had a four day weekend at work!

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a purple thermal henley, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

I also have on some perfume I got for Christmas. I got a knock off of Chanel number 5, Beautiful, and Angel by Thierry Muggley. I have no idea what the real version of some of these scents smell like. I guess I’ll try them all out this week.

Right now I have on the knock off of Chanel number 5. Its the only one of the perfumes I have that I know something of. When I go to a mall I would sometimes go up to the perfume counter and spritz myself with Chanel Number 5. Spritzing oneself with Chanel number 5 does wonders for the shopping experience. However, right now I can not recall if the knockoff of Chanel number 5 smells like the real version or not. All I know about the real version is that I can not afford it. What I have on now smells nice. Its very floral and powdery. Its OK but it does not remind me of what Chanel number 5 should be like. Then again maybe it is right on target. Its been a while since Ive spritzed myself with Chanel number 5.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11855
MILES....4.49
CALORIES BURNED....520


link | posted by gail at 8:27 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com