IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The bus and light rail were both on time today. Also, I noticed that I have a new bus driver. I don’t know if he’s filling in for my regular bus driver or if they’re doing the seasonal MTA driver switcharoo.

I’ve been getting an awful lot of e-mails from Classmates.com telling me that 8 new people from my school have added their names to the web site. So last night I broke down out of curiosity and took a look. I did see some familiar names listed but none worthy enough to make me break down and pay for the 15$ gold membership. Then I saw that Joel Tallman had added his name to the teachers list. Joel not only added his name but a photo! The only way to get to the picture was to pony up the cash. The question now would be are those new photo’s or recycled photos from his web site? Also how much of the questionnaire did he fill out? Let’s face it the only answer I really wanted to know was is there a Mrs. Tallman yet?

I think I’ve already wrote somewhere in this blog about Joel. Aha! It appears on my June 2, 2004 entry. I suppose you’ll have to scroll down to find it. After looking at that entry I’ll have to upgrade the celebrity he most resembles from Paul Walker to the highest props humanely possible Brad Pitt. I have yet to have seen another person in my lifetime who was eligible for Brad Pittdom other than Joel in the 80’s.

Anyway, I don’t have to pony up the cash! I could just go over to his web site to look at pictures of him! Heck, the photos on his site even include the always adorable, Baby Joel. No, it’s not a site he set up just for former students to fawn over him. It’s an educational site for his current international students.

Today I’m wearing a very Catholic School pair of cotton blue plaid pants and a white button down blouse with my black Payless shoes.


link | posted by gail at 9:50 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com