IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 12, 2004

So far this week I completed two paintings. The above is one of the paintings. I’ll post the other one tomorrow. I’m not sure what I’ll call it. I’m leaning towards Golden Girl, or something like that. It’s acrylic, my paint of choice, on 11x14 bristol board.

Today, the bus was five minutes late. We had a different driver than we’ve had this week. This time it was a very anal retentive middle aged woman. She seemed to be on the verge of an angina attack if you crossed over the white line at the head of the bus.

Big news of the day is that I forgot my walkman. So I’m writing this without any musical stimulation. This will all be alleviated when I get to work. I always keep a spare, albeit, bargain basement, walkman in my desk drawer. I will probably feel a little discombobulated today but I’ll get over it....hopefully.

Bizarre unexplainable site: Yesterday, I saw Brian, my supervisor, lurking outside the building. The whole episode was weird. The reason for my unease is that I don’t usually see him outside when I leave for the day. Seeing him made me think that maybe I forgot something or did something wrong like forget to turn off my computer.

One evening last year I forgot to turn off my computer and was greeted the next morning by a post it note scrawled in large angry lettering, “TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER!” This was during a week when it seemed as though he was angry at me for everything. To this very day I have no idea what I did to set him off. All I know is that I hope that this isn’t the start of another period like that. I know I’m not perfect but during that period if it was raining outside he would blame me.

Today, I’m wearing a blue and white t-shirt with a nautical theme. It has red and gold accents on it. It’s part of a short set I own. Since we can’t wear shorts to work I’m wearing jeans and my trusty Payless tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 10:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com