IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Yesterday, I reached my breaking point. I couldn’t stop thinking about Joel. I had to know. So I finally did it. I signed up for the Gold Membership package at the ubiquitous classmates.com

It turned out that the photo was different from the ones on his web site. All I remember about the picture is that he had a playful coy expression on his face. He still looked great not quiet Brad Pitt but still cute as hell.

The most intriguing thing was that the answers to his relationship status were blank. He didn’t fill in if he was married, single, or in a committed relationship. Why, oh why did he leave that part of the survey blank? It was the only reason I signed up for membership! I wanted to say, “Oh, he’s married now. I’ll have to get over it.” This non answer business makes me just wonder even more. Then again it could be that the answer was unavailable. The only unavailable answers I can come up with is that possibly he’s a widower.

Anyway, I guess I’ll never know for sure if he’s married, straight, widowed, or gay. You know in a way by leaving that part blank it’s almost like he’s coyly saying, “Wouldn’t you like to know?...” One things for sure he looks great for a man in his early 40’s. Yeah, I know I should just “get over it”, but with a non answer on his survey it makes me wonder what the deal is. Maybe, that was the point to his non answer, to keep you guessing...

Today I’m wearing my short sleeved royal blue top, black pants, and again the black Payless shoes.


link | posted by gail at 9:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com