IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Happy Samhain!, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Happy Samhain! -er- Happy Halloween! I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans along with a black sweatshirt that has a cloth and embroidered witch on it. The witch has moveable orange hair. The hair consists of four strands of orange yarn. Throughout the day I have had fun posing the hair in different configurations. Also I have on Reebok walking shoes and my usual fall/spring coat.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....11724
MILES....2.59
CALORIES BURNED....420


link | posted by gail at 6:25 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:59 AM~  

Hey GJ - Stefan Leggin here. Just for kicks I googled my name and found your post. As the annonymous poster said, I'm a restaurant mngr in Tysons Corner, VA. I always enjoyed TMD but after 5 years and 2 format changes I just found myself burnt out. Radio is a tough bizz and ironically the reason why I got into radio was b/c I love people but I found the radio experience fairly iscolated. As a restaurant mngr I interact with hundreds of people every day in a very personal way and I love it!! I still listen to TMD on line, and Melissa and I still hang out...we saw Beck in Philli last weekend! If your ever in Tysons Corner (shopping, lost etc) stop by Cafe Deluxe in the Crate and Barrel building. I've met lots of former TMDers there and I'd love to buy you a drink. Cheers!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com