IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

BALTIMORE MORNING RADIO

It appears that Mickey and Amelia are now doing the morning show on 98 Rock. Kirk and Mark are moving to WHFS in 2007. This to me is very shocking because Kirk and Mark have been doing the morning show on 98 Rock for I believe well over a decade. I suppose Dave Lambrossi must have shown them the obligatory suitcase full of money. Sadly, newsman Josh Speigel will not be joining them. This is understandable because he did leave WHFS to work for 98 Rock. The one thing that I am happy about is that this means that that ADD show The Junkies will be off the air in a couple of months. Yahoo!!!

I swear I will try to listen to Mickey and Amelia until Kirk and Mark start on the new station. I have to admit that I rarely listened to Mickey and Amelia’s afternoon show because they played music. I tend to like morning shows that are primarily comedy talk and no music, except song parodies.

I only occasionaly listen to 92 Q’s Mark Clark and the Big Phat Morning Show because they play music. Speaking of... I can not stand Mark Clarks new sidekick, Porkchop. He sounds like the Cookie Monster. I say bring back Troy Johnson. Troy had a much clearer speaking voice than the new Cookie Monster sounding sidekick.

Speaking of morning show sidekick change overs... I have to say that I never listened to MiX 106’s Jo Jo and Kenny and now with the change over to Jo Jo and Reagan... Im still not listening! The show is still horrendous.

I thought I’d never say this but I miss Kenny and his stupid parody songs. I miss that song they used to play for their annual Thanksgiving food drive where they would stuff a bus with donated food. The song was done to the tune of Conjunction Junction. I think it was called Stuffing a Bus.

As far as the syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show on Magic 96 morning show is concerned, I rarely listen to it because it seems as though it is for senior citizens who still think they are hip.

I have to say that Steve Rouse is doing a great job on that Light Station. His show sounds just like I rembered it on the late great WQSR.

Also Chris Emery is doing ok on The Bay. However, I can not stand his sidekick, Michael Filapeli (sp?). The sidekick sounds like he is on heavy narcotics. I swear the man seems to be barely paying attention to the very show he is on.

Well that’s it for my opinion on what’s going on around the morning radio dial.

WORK NEWS
It appears that a coworker has been let go or maybe he quit. Either was I am not surprised because he rarely showed up for work. Come to think of it. It has been a while since I have seen this other coworker who always seemed to wear a denim jacket. Which makes me wonder if the mysterious denim jacket that was on my desk for several days was hers?

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a turquoise top, beige denim pants, Dr. Scholls walking shoes, and my usual fall jacket.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....10640
MILES....2.35
CALORIES BURNED....377


link | posted by gail at 8:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com