IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 03, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning it is as cold as Dante’s version of Hell. I should have known that things might be bad this morning. Last night on the bus my legs felt icy cold the top of my body was warm. It gets like this because the doors to the bus are imperfect and outside air often seeps in even though the heat is turned on.

Oh, before I forget I am on time for work this morning. I took a cab down to the light rail station. The cabbie neglected to turn on the meter. I paid him four bucks for the ride. He gave me choice of four or five bucks. I only had four at the ready. Normally, with the meter on it would cost me three something. I am starting to get the feeling that when we overtime the night before its a likely hood Ill be on time the next day. Maybe Im the sort of person that functions better with less sleep.

TV on the Internet
Last night I watched Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes in the Granada production of The Second Stain. Granada did a great job of interpreting the original Arthur Conan Doyle storie. They had originally intended to dramatize all the Holmes stories but Jeremy Brett died of cancer before they could complete their goal. I love that Watson is not a baffoon and is Holmes equal. Brett does look a bit sickly looking in the show. Not sure if it was filmed pre or post cancer. At the moment I equally enjoy his interpretation as well as Basil Rathbones. As far as Doctor Watson is concerned I prefer Bretts Watson. I never could understand why Rathbones Holmes hung out with Nigel Bruce’s Watson. Bruce’s Watson is a bit of an idiot. It seems as though Rathbones Holmes hung out with him because he was stupid and to lord it over him.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a black button up cardigan sweater, a purple mock turtleneck with a leaf design, and heavy denim jeans, along with New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN TODAYS STATS


link | posted by gail at 10:05 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com